Estate Rose - St. John Villa Rental
Estate Rose is a four+ bedroom luxury villa located on 1.1 acres spanning a ridge top between Great Cruz Bay and Chocolate Hole. This landmark home has been extensively remodeled over the past several years. This villa is ideal for those who covet their privacy. The premier property combines classic Caribbean elegance with all the amenities of a modern villa, conveniently located just minutes from National Park beaches, fine dining, entertainment and shopping.
SEE ALL VILLA PHOTOS HERE
***WATCH VIDEO****- Clicking on link will open a new window. To return here, simply close the window.
Estate Rose boasts spectacular stone buildings, with hand-crafted mahogany woodwork. The over-sized Great Room is decorated with a beautiful combination of antiques from around the world. This beautiful home comes complete with a baby grand piano, which creates an ambience unmatched in grand fashion. The gourmet chef’s kitchen is awaiting your expertise. The property also includes a fully functional office area, and separate mahogany library/entertainment room with full bath, that can also be used as a + room, with a leather pull-out sofa. To offer even more intrigue, this room has an antique Poker Table with its own Roulette Wheel. The room is stocked with games, books, and DVD’s to provide hours of entertainment. This space also includes a small work-out area with hand weights and yoga mat.
There are two rooms with king size beds, one bedroom with a 'French style' queen size bed, each with a full, private bath. There is also a very private guest cottage, with full bath, full kitchen, seating area with TV. The bedroom offers a queen bed and desk.
Each bedroom offers robes and your own small coffee pot for private morning coffees.
(See list of 'Amenities' for complete information)
Estate Rose offers awe-inspiring panoramic views in three directions. Enjoy sunsets over Pillsbury Sound, the sparkling lights of St. Thomas to the west, St. Croix to the south. Wake up to sunrises over the south shore of St. John and Ram Head to the east. All are breathtaking. Extensive outdoor courtyard and dining/lounge areas face east, south and west. The awning covered patio faces west toward Great Cruz Bay and St. Thomas. Walk to the Westin Resort to enjoy the beach amenities, an evening cocktail, or indulge in a Spa service.
At Estate Rose you can enjoy the 12ft. x 40ft. private pool with expansive multilevel decks, hot tub spa and hand-crafted stone barbeque area. Relax in the hammock situated in the palm grove. A shaded trellis leads you from the pool to a lush 'secret' garden that will treat the senses with brightly colored tropical plants such as bougainvillea, jasmine and the exquisite Desert Rose. The mature fruit trees include lime, mango and papaya, which can be used to complement a favorite cocktail. Experience and share St. John luxuriously with the ones you love!
We recommend purchasing Trip Insurance
Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended to prevent loss due to sickness, hurricane, airline failure, or unforeseen events which force you to change your plans. If you choose not to obtain trip cancellation insurance, please read our Cancellation Policy.
- Weekly Rental Rates:
- In Season:
- 2-4 per. $7200/wk
- 5-6 per. $7600/wk
- 7-8per. $8000/wk
- extra persons after 8 - $200.00 per wk Person.
- Off Season:
- 2-4 per. $5400/wk
- 5-6 per. $5800/wk
- 7-8 per. $6000/wk
- extra persons after 8 - $200..00 per wk. per person
- Call for Holiday Rates
- All rates-Add 12.5% VI Hotel Tax
- No children allowed under 8 years of age and no more than 3 children under 12.
- Location: Great Cruz Bay/Chocolate Hole
- 5 minutes to Cruz Bay
- Nearest beach: Chocolate Hole & Great Cruz Bay
- North shore beaches: 10 minute drive
- Map of St. John
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen and pantry.
- Separate laundry room.
- A/C in all rooms plus ceiling fans in all rooms.
- DCS Stainless Steel Gas Grill in custom stone housing.
- Iron/Ironing board.
- HDTV in all bedrooms
- iPod sound dock in all bedrooms.
- HDTV in Great Room
- Sound system in the Great Room with receiver, CD and cassette players, iPod adapter and Klipsch speakers.
- Cast Classics outdoor furniture
- Beach chairs, cooler and beach towels.
- Linens, hair dryer and bath towels.
- Gated entryway and lighted driveway.
- Welcome snack basket upon arrival
- 41 kW Generator
- 57,000-gallon cistern with double filter plus UV irradiation water purification system.